Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's so hard being a spoiled pup!

Did you know dogs have pet peeves (no pun intended)? No? Well they do!

Lupita's pet peeve is clothing. She HATES it! I am not crazy enough to be one of those people who think their pets should wear clothes because they're such "fashionistas". The only time they get dressed is usually during winter time when I put a jacket or hoodie on. OH! and Halloween of course because who can resist?! Anyways back to Lupita, even tho she has some of the non sleeved as well as sleeved hoodies she refuses to wear them and when I do put them on she freezes in place. I suppose she thinks this is some sort of punishment because she simply does not move the entire time the item of clothing is touching her tiny chihuahua body. Every year I try and every year I fail. In all the 3 years we've live in Alabama (yes it does get cold here too) she has probably worn and kept on her hoddies for a total of maybe umm 45 min combined. While she looks absolutely adorable and warm and cozy I have given up trying because I won't make her do something she doesn't like. Now Halloween is a different story because she has no choice, she will be cute even if she doesn't want to. LOL

                          
                                        "Mom, I am NOT amused."                           Our first Halloween outing in 2012

"I know I look fab but I hate this."

Now, Micro is another story. He is way smaller than Lupita and a lot thinner. He is ALWAYS cold no matter what time of the year it is. He LOVES his hoodies and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have any other way. His mission in life is to eat, nap, and be warm. But what is his pet peeve you may ask? LUPITA, Lupita is his pet peeve. She's just a bully and always picks on my poor old man and nothing is more annoying than having someone wake you up by jumping on top of you and biting your ears. Micro I feel you boy! Crazy thing, he can't live w/o her and neither can I. 

                       
                                                                       "Look how warm I am, I LOVE it!!!"

"Mom, HALP!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment