Saturday, April 5, 2014

Mom left us where?!

So mom decided to go to this thing called SAVMA Symposium and left us behind. We stayed with Nicole from March 19-23 BUT it wasn't so bad. We love Nico, Brenda, and Eddie. They took great care of us even tho we demanded a lot of attention (Lupita mostly because Micro slept the whole time). If mom has to leave us again we want Nico to take care of us :-) we give her two wagging tails! These are the pics mom got from us being adorable while she was doing who knows what in Colorado. Enjoy!

 Studying puts me to sleep just like mom
 We slept all cozy next to Nico's bed
 I know you want to read this but I am so comfy
 Oh, you need me to move? 5 more min!
 Ok, I'm ready let's do this!
 I could not make it mom, it's just too boring
Epic loot! Even tho mom did not take us with her she came back with plenty of goodies including yummy treats for us! We forgive her....THIS TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment