Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Finals are coming....

So mom has been slacking and not updating as much as she should on our blog! tsk tsk tsk Mom starts her finals TOMORROW and then 3rd year will be done and over with. We're very excited because that means no more classes BUT wait...she will have clinics..grrrr dammit! We just want our mom to ourselves already.

Anyways since she's too busy right now to actually update y'all on our awesome doggieventures here's a bunch of pics of us (mainly me, Lupita, because I'm her favorite child). ;-)

What? You mean I HAVE to share?!

But MOM! Now Antonio has my bully sticks.

Antonio is a boob man FYI

Antonio got neutered so mom took him on her ER rotation to watch him, no fair!

Just 2 brothers creeping while mom is in the bathroom

Lupita pop!

This is what a tired pup looks like

Aren't I the cutest ever? Well I think so ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment